Ayia Napa Investment Property Locations
Ayia Napa is planning to build a recreational marina near Ayia Thekla church, in the Lourma area west of the Village. The marina will have 600 berths with 360 on the water and 240 on the pier.
Marinas and golf courses' are the essence of most investment property plans, especially those on the beach front with sea views. Let us examine the reasons why Ayia Napa investment property offers good potential to the knowing investor. Use our advanced search to find properties in these locations.
1. Demand for holiday homes in the Ayia Napa area has been high for the last three years.
2. Increase demand from retirees looking to escape to climate of the northern hemisphere.
3. This is hard to believe, but the lack of land to build must increase prices.
4. Lower prices than Pafos and Limassol. When the property boom started five years ago, Pafos was the main attraction for overseas buyers. With the Pafos prices being 25% higher, it does make the Ayia Napa area very competitive and offers potential for prices to increase substantially over the next five years.
5. Great interest in buy-to-let and off-plan, where properties are purchased off plan with 12-18 months to completion whilst buying in at today's rates with 25% deposit, and only interest payments for up to two year (Grace period of none payment other than interest). The buyer resells the property before the two years returning anything from 25% to 100%.
6. Demand outweighs supply, with the buy to let and off-plan market investor snapping up properties in units of tens.
Locations to consider for investment property in Ayia Napa
Cape Greco is situated on the tip of the coastline with unobstructed seas views and normally detached houses are for sale in this area, with units being sold with fairly large land plots, swimming pools and innovative designs. It is important to select a good design that attracts any potential buyer. We see many resale houses and properties that are not sold easily due the owner building their 'own' dream home which does not meet the general requirements of many buyers. Think resale potential when buying or building a property in Cyprus and try to buy or build a house that simply has the 'WOW' factor. A silly definition, but it says it all.
Ayia Thekla is situated on the beach, sea views and the new golf course will send property investment prices in only one direction. Buy early, off-plan if possible as the prices are increased as the project construction progresses. An array of villas, houses, maisonettes, apartment, penthouses and town houses are to be found in this special location, and please follow the check list below.
Buy off-plan with unobstructed sea views, two bedroom apartments with communal pool or three bedroom house/villas with private pool. Use an independent lawyer for all purchases.
See Also: Ayia Napa Investment Property | Larnaca Investment Property | Polis Latchi Investment Property | Limassol Investment Property | Paphos Investment Property | Protaras Investment Property | Pissouri Investment Property | Nicosia Investment Property